Ashoka is the one of the largest networks of social entrepreneurs worldwide, with over 3,000 Ashoka Fellows in 70 countries creating large-scale impact through new innovations. Founded by Bill Drayton in 1980, Ashoka is an international network that is driving the social sector and offering a platform for people dedicated to changing the world. Ashoka pioneered the field of social entrepreneurship and has built multi-level stakeholders across the world who increasingly look to entrepreneurial talent and new ideas to solve social problems.
In India, Ashoka has a vibrant fellowship of over 350 fellows and elects a new cohort of Fellows every year. Going forward Ashoka India will also select and elect new Fellows from Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and play a unique role in integrating the emerging social sector in South Asia.
MUNI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is selected as CHANGE MAKER SCHOOL by Ashoka Foundation.
Education World is India’s – perhaps Asia’s – first education-focused magazine. EW is a monthly launched on November 1, 1999.
Professional Team. EducationWorld is the only national magazine published from the Garden City of Bangalore and provides education news and coverage from all parts of the country through its nation-wide network of correspondents. The EW team is led by Dilip Thakore the founder-editor of Business India and BusinessWorld magazines. Summiya Yasmeen is co-founder and managing editor of EducationWorld.
Mission Statement.To build the pressure of public opinion to make education the No.1 item on the national agenda. The promoters of this company genuinely share the sentiment expressed by a former US President (Lyndon Johnson): “The answer for all our national problems comes in a single word. The word is education.”
Parakh NGO is a non-profit organization set up with an objective to provide sound education to children of all communities irrespective of their religion caste or creed by improvising School Education Ecosystem.
Parakh is working for the betterment of children’s learning and holistic development since 2007. (Formerly Consortium Welfare Society. Regd. No s/58122/2007 )
“With all such initiatives Parakh & Schools, both will be able to uplift the education ecosystem & bring the change in current landscape”.
With this belief, We are taking a step forward in bringing education to a platform where various educationists & field experts will play a significant role in benefiting the society in their own way for enhancing the level of education in India.
MUNI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IS AWARDED BY PARAKH FOUNDATION
THE ‘KAUTILYA’ SCHOOL AWARD for best school in innovative teaching methodology
THE “SCHOLAR” SCHOOL AWARD for providing best education in schools
10-15 Students and 3-5 Teachers visit Japan every year through JENESIS Programme.
• Education Alliance is applauded at very high level. (Annexure 4)
• Appreciation by Waterloo University (Annexure 4 (d))
• Rajdhani Gaurav award – 2010 by Jan Sanskriti, NGO for social justice.
• Sh. F.B Nigam award for year 2011.
• Navratan Award of the year for Excellence in education by prestigious Navratan Society in Noida.
• Jan Samman for 2012 by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose charitable trust.
• Live interview by Sahara TV channel for introducing such a unique education system in Muni International School.
• Many documentary and write up has done on school. (Annexure 5)
• Japan selected us only partner school in India in which students are exchanged for collaboration among nations through education and culture. School is also associated with British Council Online School in which students interact for mutual understanding through all means of mass communication. This all help to build them as global citizen. (Annexure 6)
• Many more NGOs, schools and educationists are stimulated for similar initiatives by its simplicity, flexibility and result orientation and their other business associates’ dreams come true.
• And many more….